At LOCWELD, social responsibility is characterized by voluntary measures taken by our organization that has a social and environmental positive impact.
LOCWELD aims to contribute to the environment conservation and is committed to ethical and transparent actions through every stakeholder. It is imperative for LOCWELD that our corporate development is supported by responsible actions in order to respect ISO 26 000 guidelines.
From an environmental perspective, LOCWELD takes its’ “green initiatives” to heart and puts forth all efforts to maximize clean production in using recycled materials. Our facility, as well as our entire business functionality always considers the environment when making decision such as:
- A water filtration system that far surpasses the basic code requirements
- A low consumption lighting system throughout the facility
- An environmentally friendly product such as the ROCK ANCHOR
On a social perspective, LOCWELD is committed to offer only the best in term of conditions to our entire stakeholder; including our employees, clients, suppliers and the community.
For our employees, it means;
- Progression in a secure work environment following a Health and Safety Management system.
- A collective agreement up-to-date promoting our employees interests.
- A relevant training encouraging self-fulfillment.
For our clients, it means;
- A personalized service exceeding highest expectations.
- Superior quality products delivered on-time.
- Proper and truthful information with careful project’s follow-up.
- Up-to-date and fulfill certifications.
For our suppliers, it means;
- A full collaboration in a spirit of mutual trust maximizing the benefits to both parties.
For the community, it means;
- A contribution to many charitable works that important to our employees and clients; including the Montreal Children’s Hospital, the CURE Foundation for the breast cancer research, the RBC’s Challenge, and many more.
- A contribution to the North American economic development.
- A trust-based relationship between companies and the society in a sustainable development perspective.